Saturday, April 24, 2010

GEORG LISTING BIOGRAFY


Full name: Georg Moritz Listing
Date of birth: 31.3.1987
Place of birth: Halle
Function in the band: Bassist
Weight: 72 kg
Hair-colour: Brown
Eye-colour: Green
Height5′ 10″ (1.78 m)
Trade MarkHis long hair.His muscles
Fact
His name is pronounced as “Geh-org”.
He owns a black and white checkered guitar which has his band’s name on it.
He is an only child.
His father is a dentist.
His parents are divorced.
His idol is Flea from Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
His favorite bands are Fall Out Boy and Oasis.
His favorite food is pasta.
He is the bassist of the German Rock band, Tokio Hotel.


On how he would create a romantic date: I would just try to be who I am and not put on any fancy cloths to impress the girl. I mean obviously I am very happy if a girl dresses up for me but I also don’t want her to pretend to be someone she’s not.
To create a romantic mood, I would take her out to a beautiful restaurant. Well, now that I think about it, I would probably prepare a meal myself - that’s more intimate. It might taste better in a restaurant but my pasta is definitely also worth a try!
Father: Like Bill and Tom, Georg’s parents are divorced. His father is a dentist and doesn’t have a very good relationship with his son. Georg doesn’t like talking about it either.
School: Graduated from the German form of senior high.
Favourite Subject in School: Psychology.
Hated Subjects in School: Math and German.
Hobbies: Music and once in awhile sports.
His Idol: Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favourite Music: Fall out boy, Billy Talent and Yellowcard.
Favourite songs: “Glamorous” von Fergie und “Golden” von Fall out Boy
First album he ever bought: “Definitely maybe” from Oasis
First concert he’s ever been to: Die Ärzte
Distinctive signs: His muscles.
Motto: It always changes.Personality: Georg and Tom are more alike when it comes to hitting on girls. He also enjoys showing his body off when on stage and usually strips his shirt off. Georg is also teased a lot from the twins due to his clumsiness. He also likes sleeping naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment